Judy's Live Events
Judy Rodman Presentations on the Voice:
- Keynote Speeches, varied lengths
- Workshops, Clinics, varied lengths
- All-Day Power, Path and Performance Seminars, which include professional vocal training and attendee showcases
Topics of Presentations Include:
- 'Discovering, Healing, Maximizing and Maintaining Your Voice'
- 'Vocal Health'
- 'Improving and Protecting the Speaking Voice'
- 'Producing Best Vocals In The Studio' (for singers)
- 'Vocal Production Workshop' (for audio engineers and producers)
- "Planning Recording Projects"
- "Songwriting: Beyond Structure"
Comments from Judy's Vocal Presentation events.
"Very helpful breathing techniques. Good exercises to improve range and tone. I have learned many things that I can use in solo performance as well as teach better technique to a choir..."
- Gail Fowler, choir director
"So much useful and practical information, even for the seasoned pros"
- Bret Teegarden, producer/engineer, founder of NashvilleMusicPros.com
"I definitely got what I came for. It was intensive and informative, but also very enjoyable. Thank you so much!"
- Linda Rhodes, choir member
" It was extremely informative and enjoyable and totally changed my perspective on how to approach a lot of things."
- Zach Allen, head engineer at "The Tracking Room" studio
"I'm so excited to pass this on to my students! Awesome! …Not only do you have the gift of voice & songwriting, but the ability to reach and teach us. The gift of explanation in the anatomy and physiology of breathing/technique/position/ and your application to inging taught me valuable knowledge today”
- Monica Harlock , piano teacher/pianist
"Awesome, extremely helpful. The personal assessment was truly appreciated. I hope to have more time with personal coaching"
- Kathy Large, choir soloist
"I had no idea I could learn this much about my voice at one seminar!"
- Leanne, soloist
"It was great! I feel like I have a ton of info to take home with me!"
- Traci Amodio, recording artist
Judy Rodman and 6Play:
Do you need to hire entertainment for your event or venue? Book Judy Rodman and "6Play", an Americana group of studio and stage veterans. The music is original, the master level of their performance skills create audience satisfaction that will be remembered long after the last note is played.
Judy has performed on almost every type of stage, TV show and venue out there: from small clubs to Willie Nelson's "Farm Aid" concerts, from local TV morning shows to the Tonight Show. The hit credits of 6Play's individual band members go on for miles. The buzz is big on this new band. Check them out and book or find a 6Play concert at www.JudyRodmanand6Play.com.